I have more recently become aware of the pointlessness of existence and how random the universe is. It scared me at first, but I learned to find comfort in it. I will most likely write about this subject often.
I am above average intelligence, even though my grades state otherwise. But that’s mostly my laziness and stubbornness. There’s a few things I enjoy, which I will kindly list in an orderly fashion for readers to appreciate.
- Long walks on the beach
- Just kidding, I hate beach.
- I do really love forests and rivers The only water in the forest is the river
- Writing, I write little stories most of the time, but I never really get around to finishing them, I lose interest very quickly.
- Watching a few TV series, and of course, movies. These series include: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, Sherlock, Broadchurch, I might start watching American Horror Story again, (but I could never really keep watching, not interesting enough.) And as of April 30, Orphan Black
- Reading, which is how I learnt to write stories myself, simply by seeing others do it.
- The same happened with drawing, but I have been less interested in that lately.
- Acting. I’m not doing anything with it, but I think I should, so I’ll sign up for a theater group as soon as it’s available.
- Photography, I’m unofficially kind of the photographer for my friends’ band, Feel Free To Forget.
- Walking, my knees aren’t as fond of it, but that’s mostly my fault, I think.
- Tea, especially Chai tea with a splash of milk.
- Petting cats. I love cats, I grew up with cats and if I see a cat, I will probably stop whatever non-urgent things I was doing to pet the cat and make squeaky noises at it.
- Speaking Elizabethan English. I do it as a joke, really. Sometimes I just get unnecessarily posh. I do sincerely hope thou shalt forgive my odd and sudden turning of behaviour.
- Making references to series to people who don’t watch or understand it. This one needs no explanation.
- Accidentally spoiling minor things to series or movies. Spoilers! My friends kind of hate me for it, but I do it entirely by accident! I know how shitty spoilers can be…
If there are any questions, hmu in whichever way you can.